The Classic Vibe ‘60s Jazzmaster® is a faithful and striking homage to the iconic Fender favorite, producing undeniable Jazzmaster tone courtesy of its dual Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, a vintage-style tremolo system for expressive string bending effects, and a floating bridge with barrel saddles for solid string stability. This throwback Squier model also features 1960s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:Jazzmaster
- Body Material:Poplar
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyurethane
- Color:Sonic Blue
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:C
- Fingerboard Material:Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay:Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets:21, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.650"
- Nut Material:Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:6-saddle Vintage-style with Non-locking Floating Vibrato
- Neck Pickup:Fender Alnico Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:Fender Alnico Single-coil
- Controls:2 x volume, 1 x master tone, Lead/Rhythm switch, 3-way pickup toggle, 2 x pickup thumbwheel controls
- Strings:NPS, .009-.042
- Manufacturer Part Number:0374083572