The Paul Reed Smith SE Custom 24 solidbody electric guitar puts the sound, playability, and gorgeous looks of the Custom line into a high-quality and affordable instrument. The SE Custom 24's mahogany body and maple top hold two great-sounding PRS-designed 85/15 S humbucking pickups. Its 3-piece maple neck features a wide-thin shape for very easy playing, and the rosewood fingerboard is adorned with classic PRS bird inlays. The headstock has been redesigned to now sport Paul Reed Smith's signature, adding extra "cool" factor. This guitar is a true PRS through and through, as well as being a great value. You don't have to be a rock star to enjoy the SE Custom 24.
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:SE Custom 24
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Top Material:Flamed Maple veneer
- Body Finish:Gloss
- Color:Charcoal Burst
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Wide Thin
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:PRS Birds
- Number of Frets:24
- Scale Length:25"
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Nut Material:Synthetic/Bronze powder blend
- Bridge/Tailpiece:PRS Molded Tremolo
- Tuners:PRS Designed
- Neck Pickup:85/15 "S" Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:85/15 "S" Humbucker
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x master tone (push/pull coil-split), 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings:D'Addario, .009-.042
- Case Included:Gig Bag
- Manufacturer Part Number:100470:CA