In the design of the Wampler Paisley Drive pedal, Brad Paisley - one picky tone-aholic - worked with pedal guru Brian Wampler to meet his tall set of requirements. The Paisley Drive starts off clean, but serves up beefy crunch when you lean into it. It puts a bit of hair on your tone and deploys flat-out gainiac mayhem when you need it, delivering beautifully fluid tone when you're soloing. If you want satisfying, responsive overdrive that sounds like a tube amp, while letting the true character of your guitar come through, you'll adore the Wampler Paisley Drive. This pedal is slightly used but is in very good condition.
- As used by Brad Paisley live and in the studio!
- Handmade in the USA; true bypass circuitry
- High-grade film capacitors and resistors picked for their superior sound and response
- Battery connection and 9V power jack (barrel plug, adapter optional); power draw: 9mA
- Volume, Gain, and Tone control pots
- Two switches - controlling presence (brightness) and midrange frequency contour
- Can be very transparent or have a warm midrange bump with no loss of bottom end
- Cleans up beautifully with pick attack and volume control